31.5.10

ranges expand

It has been a while since I updated this site.

We have had another couple of lovley market stalls in the meantime, and have also both expanded our product ranges.

As well as her gorgeous hand stitched 100% woolen felt stuffed toys, Jess is also now making felt brooches in different sizes and designs. They have proved extremely popular so make sure you visit our next stall to check them out!

I have continued on with my cards which are still popular, and have also expanded my own range to include handmade scrabble and domino magnets, and funky pocket mirrors covered in all sorts of lovely fabric and paper designs.

We will be back at The Barn Market later in the year as well as Lenah Links, so keep an eye out for us, and feel free to get in touch if you like the look of any of our products.

:)

1 comment:

  1. Ella you make such beautiful things. I hope to see you at the Masonic Market soon.

    ReplyDelete