25.7.11

Long overdue update



It's been a long time since I've updated this site, so it's about time I let you know about my new product range.

It seems like forever ago that I first put paper to card and made my gift card range. I still enjoy making them and you'll still find them at my market stalls.

But I have branched out a bit and now make funky magnets from scrabble and domino tiles as well as pretty little glass dome magnets made with gorgeous fabric pieces.

The other popular addition to my range has been the handy pocket mirror. They are little and cute and fit easily into your handbag or even into a purse or wallet.

Pictures soon I promise - meanwhile here is a stall shot from the Barn Market last weekend. It was a chilly but sunny day, just perfect for a winter market. It's always such a great atmosphere at the Barn - hope to see you there next time!

xx Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment